| 0 comments ]

I folowed and used DD-WRT Firmware ver. 23 sp1 development since 2007 till right know has published the latest firmware version 24 sp1, I used it for my Access Point Linksys type WRT54GL as supplying internet benwitdh gateway to our user around my home. But so I has been using this unit WRT54GL just for Access point only, the routing of data to used The Board of Linux Mikrotik.

So anyway I just want to say this DD-WRT Firmware is realy easy to used and sure also open source development. Thanks for all of spesialist of DDWRT people to given contribution to developing this open source firmware.

At this time I shared to you all how to optimizing the latest firmware ver 24 sp2 for your Linksys WRT54GL, and expected can give to add known how to used it like tutorial below :

1. The Open Source WRT54G Story
2. DD-WRT Tutorial 1: Static DHCP
3. DD-WRT Tutorial 2: Extend Range with WDS
4. DD-WRT Tutorial 3: Building a Wireless Bridge
5. DD-WRT Tutorial 4: Defining Priorities with QoS
6. DD-WRT Tutorial 5: Wireless Repeater

Tips prior reading:
be prepare to make up coffee cup and take cigarate prior reading. Thanks @abrar2009

0 comments

Post a Comment